Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's alrdy wed liao and i haven have time to go to BBDC wif joshua to get our PDL. It seems like he's not in a rush to get it and I'm really tired trying to keep contacting him haha. Well lionel accompany me there after school but sadly, it closes at 5pm!!! SIAN! Waste my time n lionel's bus fare! So guilty sia! Anyway lessons' been pretty boring, cant concentrate but daydream during lecture and assignments are all messed up. Dono wad assignments are there except WISP which is tedious!

Anyway went to gym with teck hui n julian today I just found out how weak I am! LOL! NAFA's coming soon!

Met Sha on my way to class after gym and I'm glad to hear that he will be play for ripieno as a guest musician :) But sadly, seems like teck hui gonna back out again! Sian! From the looks of it, I doubt he would be performing unless he's willing to commit to the practices from now. Sigh. Hopefully he makes up his mind fast!

No comments: